We are pleased to be developing our ‘News’ section of our website. Here you will find various baking and cuisine articles, from new ingredients we are using to what we think of ‘Bake Off’ on Channel 4! Also, we will be adding some of our recent activities, including charity events and local news….so, keep coming back to see what’s new.
Do You Love Cake As Much As We Do?
Rich, dark Chocolate Cake, Lemon Drizzle cake, Victoria Sandwich, Bread and Butter pudding, Treacle Tart - the list is endless! At Sweet Success Catering we are fanatical about cake! We cater for any occasion and can produce the perfect cake to go with it. If you are planning a birthday party, anniversary, wedding or just a small get together with friends, Sweet Success Catering have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your needs are met. Please give us a call, where our friendly, helpful staff will be pleased to help.
Its Never Too Early To Arrange A Party!
A New Year brings with it many plans, not only holiday plans but weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries. It really is never too early start planning a get together in 2018. Sweet Success Catering have over 30 years’ experience in the catering industry, providing high quality mouth-watering food and catering for any occasion. Whether it’s a small gathering with a few close friends to a large wedding, birthday party, conference or wake, our experienced, friendly staff are here to deal with all your catering needs. Please give Sweet Success Catering a call of visit our website for further information and advice.
Happy Christmas And A Happy New Year!
We wish all our customers, past present and future a very Happy Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year! In 2018 Sweet Success Catering very much look forward to serving you with high quality, delicious food. If you are thinking of hosting a party next year, its never too early to start organising it. Let Sweet Success Catering take the hassle and stress away from you, by tempting you with our extensive, delicious menus. Please take time to look around our website, or, if you prefer, why not give us a call, where our dedicated staff will be pleased to assist you.
Warming Winter Foods For Wintery Evenings!
We think you will agree, with the weather now turning colder and the nights are drawing in, there is nothing better than eating delicious warming winter food. At Sweet Success Catering we can supply a wide variety of hot, warming food, from herb stuffed chicken with red pepper sauce, stuffed vine leaves with cherry tomatoes, to profiteroles with warm chocolate sauce, all finished off with a hot, warming coffee. If you are planning a special birthday party, anniversary do, corporate function or, maybe a themed get together, please give our experienced friendly team at Sweet Success Catering a call – we will be happy to help with all your catering requirements.
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Is Nearly Here!!
We are now in the throws of Autumn and at Sweet Success Catering we have been busy organising Autumnal Lunches and Afternoon Teas! But.... who's already thinking about Christmas? Perhaps a Christmas party for your staff or work colleagues? Let Sweet Success Catering take away the stress of organising a Christmas do. From delicious hot and cold canapes and finger buffets to warming hot bowl food. Or, if you fancy something a little different why not try our tempting menus from further afar? From Spanish and French to Caribbean and Moroccan. Give Sweet Success Catering a call today, our staff are here to help.
Busy, Busy, Busy In Autumn!
What a busy few weeks it has been for our staff at Sweet Success Catering. The wedding season has now become a little quieter, but we are now turning our attention to Autumn and all it brings. We have been especially busy this week cooking for a variety of occasions, including a Masonic Dinner, a Literary Festival, and a Celebration Lunch. If you are in the process of organising a special function, please contact Sweet Success for all your catering requirements. Our staff will be pleased to help and advise you.
Christmas Is Just Around The Corner!
We are now in the midst of preparing for the last wedding of the season. This is to be a Harry Potter themed wedding which will be a great deal of fun to organise! With Christmas now only 80 days away – yes you read that correctly, 80 days, it may be time to think about arranging a Christmas party. Whether you are organising a small get together or a large office party, let Sweet Success take the stress away for you. From cold buffets and hot and cold canopies to three course dinners! Give our experienced and friendly staff a call, who will be happy to help you.
Are You Planning A Wedding For Next Year?
Have you recently got engaged and starting to plan your wedding for next year or maybe the year after? It’s never too late to start planning the main parts of your special day. This will certainly include the catering. At Sweet Success we have over 30 years’ experience in the catering industry, with an extensive knowledge of catering for weddings. We provide quality food with a wide variety of choices. If you have a particular theme in mind or, you need some inspiration, please give our helpful and experienced staff call. We will be pleased to assist you.
Themed Cuisine To Tempt Your Tastebuds!
Fancy something a little different to tempt your taste buds? Well, look no further. Sweet Success Catering specialise in themed events including French, Spanish, Caribbean, Moroccan, and Medieval cuisine too! From Caribbean Roast Pork, mouth-watering Moroccan Lamb Tagine to spicy Spanish Paella and rich Beef Bourguignon from France. Please give our experienced, friendly team a call, we look forward to helping you.
Hot and Cold Canapes
A canape is a small piece of bread, pastry, or cracker, finished with a savoury topping and usually eaten in one bite! Canapes are traditionally served before dinner and usually accompanied by cocktails and are especially popular at parties. At Sweet Success, we have an abundance of mouth-watering hot or cold canapes to tempt your taste buds from Salami and Cream Cheese Cornets to Baby Seafood Pies. Please visit our Hot and Cold Canapes page or give us a call, where our experienced team will be pleased to offer advice. H11/8/17ot and 1159
Vintage Cream Teas!
There is nothing better than a vintage Cream Tea on a sunny afternoon in the Summer! Rich fruity jam layered on mouth-watering scones packed full of plump fruit, served with delicious clotted cream, washed down with a steaming hot cup of tea! If you are planning a birthday get-together, party, anniversary, or wedding, why not add a vintage Cream Tea to the menu? Sweet Success Catering can supply everything you need to have a truly delicious Cream Tea. Please give us a call where our highly experienced staff will be pleased to assist you.
Mouth-Watering Barbeque Food
It is now the time of year when most of us will be thinking of hosting a barbeque. After a long, cold winter, there is nothing better than thinking of the lovely summer months ahead, and relaxing outside with some delicious barbeque food. Like most functions and parties, hosting a barbeque can be hard work. At Sweet Success we can take away the stress for you, by providing you with a varied selection of barbeque food. Please look at our Sample Menus section, or give us a call, where our staff will be happy to help.
With a blink of an eye January has flown by, we have been busy catering for all your needs at lots of lunches/dinners and wakes. Summer and wedding season is around the corner so if you are planning a party, garden drinks with canapes, bbq’s or any other event that you need our help with to make a ‘Sweet Success’ please do give us a call or drop us a message. We will be happy to hear from you.
Sweet Success Catering was pleased to support an 'Afternoon Tea' in aid of Macmillan Cancer Care and EACH in memory of Rachel. Live music was provided by Rococo with everyone enjoying the sandwiches, cakes and tea on offer. We would like to thank everyone for their support.
Our Current Offers
At Sweet Success Catering we pride ourselves in offering value for money for each customer we serve. In addition we also have offers for you to take advantage of to make your catering event even more special at no extra cost to you.
Our offers change from time to time so if you have used our services before it's best to check back to this page to see what special treats we currently have lined up for our customers. Or current promotions are for wedding bookings. Take the stress out of your wedding preparations by taking advantage of one of our offers and save some money at the same time to put towards something else for you perfect day. The choice is yours!
Offer 1 - We will provide FREE canapes with your welcome drinks if your wedding is this year and you book your catering with us this month.
We will provide you a list of available canapes for this offer from which you will be able to pick 3 canapes for your guests to enjoy on arrival. A nice touch to welcome drinks we are sure you will agree AND entirely FREE of charge!
Please note, this offer is time sensitive. Please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience if you are interested in this offer.
Offer 2 - Why hire your dinner glasses? We will provide dinner glasses FREE of charge if your wedding is this year and you book your catering with us this month.
This offer needs little explanation. You have much to think about throughout your special day so why not let us remove one of those things and supply FREE glasses hire to accompany the main meal.
These offers can only be made available for a limited time so please do call us on 01206 230126 to express your interest, discuss dates and of course your catering requirements.
• All bookings must be confirmed in writing via post or email and be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit amounting to an estimated 10% of the final bill (such figure to be confirmed by Sweet Success).
• Final guest numbers must be confirmed no later than 14 days prior to the event, at which point an invoice will be raised with full payment required by no later than 7 days prior to the event. The final account will be based on that figure or the actual number of attendees, whichever is greater, and no refunds will be given should anticipated guests not attend.
• In the event of cancellation the following discretionary charges will apply:
1. Over 3 months prior to event – retention of deposit
2. Less than 3 months prior to event – deposit plus 30% of full invoiced cost
3. Less than seven days prior to event – full invoiced cost.
• All tables and chairs should be in position at least 2 hours prior to your function where possible. Please note that our services do not include any set up or cleaning of facilities, save for kitchens being left in the same state as they are found, providing adequate materials are available at the venue.
• Please note that should Sweet Success be required to perform any additional services reasonable fees will be added to the final invoice accordingly.
• Payment will only be accepted via bank transfer, cash or cheque. No credit card payments will be accepted.
• If your chosen venue does not provide adequate facilities for the preparation or service of your selected menu, reasonable charges will be made to cover the hire of any necessary equipment i.e cookers, hot cupboards, refrigeration etc.
• Any equipment that is on loan or hire from Sweet Success shall be returned clean within a week of the event or reasonable replacement charges will be incurred.
• Sweet Success reserves the right to increase prices without notification if suppliers costs increase, or due to other unforeseen circumstances, but we will always endeavour to hold a confirmed price, provide notification of any increases wherever possible, and liaise with clients prior to an event.
• Please note that Sweet Success may incur price increases by suppliers in the period between booking confirmation and the date of your event. Any such increases will be added to the final invoice, with notification being provided wherever possible.
• Sweet Success accepts no responsibility for any injuries caused by any non-disclosure of allergies or special dietary requirements. Our catering may include the following allergens. Clients must disclose any allergies they have and of any guests prior to food preparation.
• Sweet Success retains the right to alter menus without prior notification, in the event of unforeseen issues.
• Due to health and hygiene restraints and public liability insurance, we are unable to leave food items at a venue following an event or to serve food items not prepared or supplied by Sweet Success, excluding wedding cakes.
• Sweet Success shall not be liable for any costs, losses of damages incurred as a result of delay or uncompleted contracts due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical breakdowns, road traffic accidents or adverse traffic conditions etc.
At Sweet Success Catering we don’t just like to show our potential customers what we offer. We also like to show examples of what we are currently working on. This could be canapes for a summer event, evening reception dishes for 100 guests, a hot one pot dinner for a local club to catering for a large business lunch incorporating three different cuisines.
We like to keep ourselves busy and our customers keep us on our toes requesting a variety of dishes and ingredients that we relish using in our work. Please take a look at the photos below to see what we have been preparing recently. As you can see all our food is freshly prepared, cooked using only top quality ingredients finished off with the best presentation.
Tapas all ready for a summer wedding reception
All cling filmed up and ready to go to Weston Homes
Fish Pie and Apple Pie ready to go in the oven ready for tonight's Masonic Lodge dinner
Did you know, at Sweet Success Catering we offer delicious hot, 'one bowl' meals, packed full of flavour and taste? Accompanied by crisp French Bread and additional sides, some people call it comfort food, we call it absolutely delicious! Our handpicked range of hot food is perfect for a party, evening celebration or any other gathering of your choice. With both meat and vegetarian options available, we have something for every palette. Please take a look at our section below and we look forward to serving you our sensational Hot Bowl Food.
Choice of one Meat and One Vegetarian: